[IMC-US-Tech] UPDATE: linking to U.S. Indy +

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:22:36 CDT 2005

Sooooo, getting back to outreach: i contacted Hudson-Mohawk, Ithaca, Idaho,
and KC IMCs. ONLY KC responded w/the message below. Did anyone at tech
answer Chuck's questions?

Regarding the others: i belive the Ithaca IMC is history (please correct me
if i'm wrong) and don't know what to say about Hud-Mo & Idaho, other than
i'll resend the original message in the event it fell between the cracks.

Has anyone had a similar lack of response?

d.o.

good question, chuck. our wmass site is dada as well and i'm not the one to
answer the question 'cuz i'm just acontent guy. i've cc'd this to our wmass
tech guy and u.s. imc tech aswell. thanks for responding

d.o.

to ask that they link to the U.S. site <http://indymedia.us/en/> if