[IMC-US-Tech] restore my privacy! - five links in total

dh.interview at web.de dh.interview at web.de
Fri Aug 19 04:20:49 CDT 2005

hello everybody,
I got all those e-mails from bradley at riseup net who could not help.
I am getting pretty frustrated about having all my private details in the www.
and i am even more frustrated because i have been trying for months now to have them hidden!

its about an e-mail-correspondance in which I have drawn your attention to an ugly article that violated your editorial policy. the article was hidden. but I had no idea every email I wrote was to appear in the internet!

it seems to be even more difficult to hide these e-mails that i wrote from a non-anonymous e-mail-address (not this one) and that gave my full signature. i had no idea the correspondence went straight into the internet. those are the links i want to either completely disappear or to have taken out my private details, including my personal e-mail-address.

http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/archive/imc-us-editorial/2005-May/000611.html
http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/archive/imc-us-editorial/2005-May/000608.html
http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/archive/imc-us-editorial/2005-May/000609.html
http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/archive/imc-us-editorial/2005-May/000607.html
http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/archive/imc-us-editorial/2005-May/000606.html

because as soon as you google my name the first hits are two of those five links. so on the first look you find all my private details.

being a journalist people actually do google my name (thats how I found out: someone called me) and there is no point not telling my private address in the telephone-book.

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finally find whoever can hide either all those mails! they have not been intended ever to be published in the internet.

SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING !

best regards,
dorothee from germany.