[IMC-US-Tech] syndication of image, etc... icons

john duda john at manifestor.org
Thu Dec 8 15:36:33 CST 2005

hey indybay and bradley,

this is a weird counterintuitive thing that's happening, it's totally
not a problem with indybay's feed.

basically i need to resize all images that come through the feed to a
certain size so as not to break the indymedia.us layout.  as a side
effect, this means that i wind up resizing navigtion elements up to
100x100 as well.  so i have some regexes and such in place to filter
out known imc icons from the resizing.  i'll add the indybay icons to
this...

john