[IMC-US-Tech] POSTED w/PROBLEM- NYC Indy reporter on the scene in Goiania, Brazil

Tribal Scribal valeoftheoaks at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:40:18 CST 2005

Posted, but the photo didn't take?

d.o.

---------------------

Propose we promote today's report from Brad on our Open Newswire here:
http://indymedia.us/en/2005/02/5184.shtml
to the feature column, adding background links below:

Report from actions on 2/16 & 2/17
http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/142053/index.php

background
http://www.indymedia.org/en/2005/02/112999.shtml

d.o.

Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:06:57 +0000
From: brad at supervillains.org
To: lotus <lotus at riseup.net>
Subject: camera to brasil

ok
the community is organizing a march for this friday and there will be an
international call to action -- please try to get a tiny lkocal action
happening where ever you are -- phone fax jamming, hack attack, anyhting

so i got someone to buy the camera and they are on their way -- it should be
little over 400, maybe like 430 -- if we decide not to pay for it i will pay
for it myself and keep it -- otherwise it will stay here in goiania brazil
as a
tool for the local imc collective here and to continue their work for
justice
for the community of squatters and against the military police -- the local
collective only has one digital photo camera and all the while have been
doing
really inspiring solidarity work in the community and have gained a lot of
respect -- they were attacked in the local press and then the same paper was
forced to print their biting response counter attack -- they just published
their first newspaper and i helped fund it from seperate fundraising
on another note
thanks for all your input and it is great working with you kids
solid

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

- Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/