[IMC-US-Tech] Re: [imc-us-editorial] PROPOSAL: make archives private?

sing and dance! jenka at indymedia.org
Fri Jul 15 12:22:28 CDT 2005

hmm....
well I guess it has to be up for some more discussion.
can we try to decide on it by the 20th?
I don't think Pete and our anonymous requestor will ever agree.
But I think it's important to point out that the anonymous requestor is NOT from
the US, and in some places an association with indymedia may not be 'resume'
material....and it is not just full names, but also personal email addresses,
that are made public.

The problem is that, unlike on the lists hosted on indymedia's site, on the
ucimc lists it is impossible to hide individual posts.
i'm forwarding to tech also to see if there might be a way to add this
functionality to the admin template of the lists?

thx
jenka