[IMC-US-Tech] broken links on taco bell feature

bradley bradley at riseup.net
Mon Mar 7 14:24:32 CST 2005

janky Hellface wrote:

>yeah, it is broken on the us.indy page also... we just copied the full
>blurb over from the us site.
>
>do you know what it is supposed to link to?

i just tried to make it link to the topic page special

http://indymedia.us/en/topic/tacobelltruthtour/archive.shtml

but could not figure out how to do it.

i supose an email should be sent to

imc-us-tech at lists.ucimc.org (now CCed)

>I dont have access to the
>us.indy admin anymore or else I could fix it.

i suggust asking either bht or john about this. for contact info, see:
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUsRollCall

sol,
Bradley