[IMC-US-Tech] getting syndicated

Michael Beam mbeam at monu.net
Fri Oct 14 01:58:22 CDT 2005

Hello all--I am Michael Beam with the Santa Barbara IMC.  I e-mailed the
IMC-US General list last week and didn't get a response with the
information I was looking for.
I have been working with my tech group to get the RSS feed working for
the SBIMC so we can syndicate onto the indymedia.US site.  We have
gotten our validated features feed working and we are listed at both (as
per the syndication FAQ):

http://contact.indymedia.org/feature_feeds_rss.php
and
http://contact.indymedia.org/xml_table.php

Our feed is at http://www.sbindymedia.org/rss/features.1-0.rdf .  What
is our next step towards getting listed on the .US site?  Bradly
mentioned something in a response about getting a login to MIR.  I am
willing to help out with the project in what ever way I can be of
assistance, but it wasn't clear to me in the response that this is what
is needed to get our site syndicated.  Could someone let me know how to
proceed?
Thanks!
-Michael
www.sbindymedia.org