[IMC-US-Tech] feed pull on global and us working better now

john duda john at manifestor.org
Sat Jan 28 14:29:34 CST 2006

Contact DB changes in feed location should now automatically propogate
to global and imc-us, unless there is an explicit "manual override" on
one of the sites.  Should make everyone's life easier and better.

If you're using Mir to pull feeds and want to see what I did, check
out the updated:

https://docs.indymedia.org/view/Devel/MirPullSyndication

-john

--

this is where my public key can be found:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 03817826