[IMC-US-Tech] Re: imc-us admin interface down?

Amy L. Dalton ald at riseup.net
Fri May 12 07:46:10 CDT 2006

hi folks,

i don't think the us-imc feed is updating - the last syndicated story
has been at the top since wed.

also the top story being from NC-imc gives me an excuse to point out a
tech issue i have noticed about this site - you cnaver can click thru to
the story that is supposed to be pointing to --
look at this link:
http://www.chapelhill.indymedia.org/features/#507
all links from nc-imc look exactly like this

any clues?