[Imc-web-editor] Cracked Captchas?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 27 22:44:48 CST 2007

The recent increase in spam postings has occurred repeatedly, for the
most part, made as comments to a select few stories. Is it possible that
someone has cracked the captchas on these few articles?

Or is someone just anal about repeatedly hitting on the same few stories?

Fact is, several of them are among the controversial ones that were hot
news -- just before my house was set on fire. Is someone simply trying
to call attention to themselves by doing so? Call me paranoid, but it is
rather strange.
Mike