[Imc-web-editor] 'nother One and a Thought on Policy

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 10:57:46 CDT 2007

Danielle,
Only anonymous comments on the website are held in queue for approval.

Just a note that since we've instituted this last week, there has been a
dramatic drop-off in the trolling. Now they seem to be getting a bit
impatient and are wanting the feedback from the trolling that they
received from being tagged and hidden. Since this seems to be something
that motivated them to troll more, avoiding the tagging and just letting
them set in queue when anonymous inappropriate posting occurs will
probably further discourage them. When things have cooled off for
awhile, then we can ease up on things. Given the viciousness of some of
the stuff we've had to deal with lately, this seems appropriate.
Mike Lehman