[Imc-web-editor] deleted post

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 29 17:09:09 CDT 2007

I deleted another one of these posted this afternoon. If this is a case
where the next one you have a chance to inspect matches the IP of the
ones you dealt with the other evening, I would suggest considering an IP
block. Or, barring that, let's revert to requiring  review of anonymous
postings.
Mike Lehman