[Imc-web-editor] Killing Porn IPs

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 15:39:51 CDT 2007

David,
That's cool. Only one today so far. It's obviously the same source, as
the formatting is exactly the same, even though the "product" links
advertised switch around some. I'm sure it will be back, so check the
content page for the hidden stories with the four letter-two digit
alphanumeric titles, when you get the opportunity to see if the source
IP range is narrow enough to make killing it practical.
Mike