[Imc-web-editor] Odd Link -- Hidden

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 10:26:20 CDT 2008

I came across this on the website this morning:
http://www.ucimc.org/node/3002

It's posted with a photo that's previously appeared on the website (I
think, Quentin Larry?) However, the link takes you to what appears to be
a Russian porn site. I've hidden it for the time being so that others
can look at it. Not sure if it's anything to be concerned about -- maybe
just useful trolling -- but thought it could represent the latest
direction in spam on the site. If you think we should just delete it
entirely, I'm OK with that, but diodn't want to do that until we had a
second opinion on it.
Mike Lehman