[Imc-web-editor] Re: [Imc-web] Sentencing of Brian Chesley

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 22:59:53 CDT 2008

The basic problem for me is the whole election thing. I have done most
of this basic editorial stuff in recent times, but need to step back
from it for the time being as a candidate. I think we should add Brian
to those who are granted editorial privileges. David, can you do that
for Brian? He's already on this list.

Whenever we actually can do a meeting, we can make that all formal.
However, this is why I haven't been doing editorial promotions lately.
There are a few issues still outstanding that I'm not in a position to
discuss right now, but if Brian wants to backchannel me so that I can
say go for it first on things like Featuring stories, that would
probably be best.

Obviously, the reason we're not having this discussion on IMC-Web is
because of Wendy's continued subscription to it despite denouncing all
things  IMC, plus the usual troublemakers reading the mail there. So
keep this all discreet until we get a chance to formalize things.
Mike Lehman