[Imc-web-editor] Bobby Meade

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 21:14:28 CDT 2008

Yeah, it's that bad. He's got quite the imagination.

BTW, a personal confession is that I may have been among those
responsible for the commitment he mentions happening in May, 2003. He'd
threatened the lives of someone here and then made statements that
sounded like he might hurt himself. We'd already figured out that he
hung around Ithaca and it's a small town, especially if you have the
advantage of knowing someone with connections there.

Turns out he was fairly well known besides in the virtual world. I ended
up having a chat with authorities there, more out of concern about his
own welfare. However, it did irritate people here that he was also
threatening violence against us after we tried repeatedly tried to
co-exist with him. It was actually kind of good that I could reassure
people that there was no real threat, although some people wondered
about my methods of resolving things. I was just tired of dealing with
it so much.

It was very quiet on that front until about a year ago when he started
popping up ever once in awhile. He shows up evey couple of months --
knock on wood.