[Imc-web-editor] That Riot Thing

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 18:08:06 CST 2009

OK, things seem to have calmed down. One more brief anon nastiness that
I hid, and Blowback seems to have figured out he went too far with his
previous comments, toned things down and posted something that was at
least not about some silly thing about (non)rioting. So things are sorta
mellow compared to the trainwreck that was shaping up earlier.

And they were worried about kids in the Champaign schools. Heck, they
should have taken internet access away from all the Champaign cops...
Mike