[Imc-web-editor] More

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 21 00:21:34 CST 2009

Interesting. Nothing local then, unless Vienna happens to be the closest
proxy server. Sorta seems like someone is trying the doorknobs again.

Frankly, if Obama would just turn the NSA on the flood o' spam, he'd
score some points in my book in terms of making better use of government
resources. Lord knows they're probably already watching us...
O:-)
Mike Lehman