[Imc-web] I added too many comments

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 12 22:45:33 CST 2002

This may turn into a bug report. I looked at Jason's postinga and, as of
right now, all 8 of them show up as previews that aren't actually posted
on the Editing page. Yet they all 8 are displayed as comments.

I will try to reduce these to one comment.

>>>a little later<<<

I tried deleting the extra comments and it doesn't seem to have worked.
Generally, we prefer to simply hide articles, but I have run into
several situations with my own stuff recently where hiding didn't seem
to work and deleting was the only way to clean up the mess. It would be
good if we could figure out where the bug is.

For the time being, since they are just comments (and not something
clogging the Newswire itself) I will leave these here for now. Maybe
Clint can look at this and see if he can figure out what is going on. I
will revisit these later to see if another try works. Sometimes this has
worked in the past.

I should note that the website was already acting a little strange this
evening before Jason posted, so this may be related to that in some way.
Mike Lehman