[Imc-web] Embedded Links No Longer?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 15 23:53:00 CST 2002

OK, let's be more specfic about this links problem. It appears to be
ONLY in an artcile _summary_ where we are not getting an auto hyperlink.
I just got done posting an article that had six links in the body of the
article and it worked fine with that (horray!) But in the summary of
this story, you can see the problem:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/8597/index.php>
Mike