[Imc-web] Re: [Imc] Hidden Comment

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 18 20:19:11 CST 2002

Clint,
I tried to detach the media file from the comment. This did not hide the
image (which was the problem) so I then I tried to delete the comment,
which only hid it instead of deleting it. At least I think that's what I
did. If it doesn't make sense, I'm pretty test-addled right now, so
don't worry about it until I or someone else can come up with more info.
THanks, Clint.
Mike