[Imc-web] New list

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Sun Oct 6 15:17:50 CDT 2002

Greetings.  I took incredible unfair advantage of having root on
groogroo to create a new list, "imc-web" to which I have subscribed
you.  ["you" being the collected people receiving this, which is
mainly people who have had direct dealings with the imc website.]  The
idea behind this list is to create a forum for suggestions and
discussions of implementation for an ever-improving web presence.

This will also hopefully be place that non-techies interested in
producing web content for the feature column will gather to form an
editorial collective that isn't just geeks.  One can dream.  To that
end, technical discussions (networks, machines, software, etc.) should
remain on imc-tech.  There _will_ be technical discussion on this
list, to facilitate implementation of suggested features, but I hope
that is not the only discussion that occurs.

So, if you have no interest or no time, feel free to unsubscribe.  I
will announce the list to the general list, so that others may join.
I will also add it to the list-o-lists on the imc web pages.

				-Clint