[Imc-web] feature

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Apr 2 11:14:29 CST 2003

I was so sad not to see anything about the elections up this morning -
yeah yeah I know I could have done it myself but I was too drunk and tired
last night to do anything - so I put Peter's summary of Cope's campaign up
as a feature.  I would love it if it was replaced by a full story on the
elections (4/5 progressives won yesterday!) but I can't write it right
now.  So feel free to replace it with another story when it comes in.

danielle