[Imc-web] Global Down Story

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 6 15:17:27 CDT 2003

I moved Sascha's story about Global IMC being down to the Elsewhere
Newswire. That way there'll be no mistaking that we really don't want
the non-Local news on the Local Newswire, which might be the impression
created by the story being on the Local Newswire.

Not that it probably made any difference to DAN, but he'd already posted
more of his trash to Local right above Sascha's story, which, until I
made it a comment to one of his earlier posts, certainly created an
improper concept about where non-local stories should be posted.