[Imc-web] Jack Ryan Redux

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 00:26:06 CDT 2003

Hidden comments tonight:
A matter of language: Yeah, don't use the word "ragheads"
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11100/index.php>
as comment to this:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11066/index.php>

Fighting words: we're not going there, AGAIN:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11095/index.php>
as comment to this:
<http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/10889/index.php>

And this one I missed from the other night, on the same thread:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11049/index.php>

OK, it's not because of what he said to me, but we're not going to use
"pansy" either:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11102/index.php>
as comment to:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11010/index.php>

Nor are we going to use the word "pussy" in this manner:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11103/index.php>
as comment to:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11008/index.php>

All for: Off-Topic Post: "posts that are baldly and clearly
inappropriate, whose purpose seems clearly to be other than informing,
educating or adding to a public discourse."