[Imc-web] Prospective Feature

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 22:58:57 CDT 2003

Since this article was widely circulated on the IMC network (we were one
of the first places it was posted, though) I decided that it has
received plenty of exposure in that way, so I won't make it a feature
afterall, since I heard no one speak up in favor of that. It's still a
damn good piece, however, and it deserves to be Local.
Mike
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11323/index.php>