[Imc-web] Copy Boy!

The Morenz Family mmorenz at ameritech.net
Fri Apr 25 21:06:02 CDT 2003

Hey there...is that you, Zach? I'm not sure who's running the website
these days.

Anyway, I just submitted an article (an information piece about a new
Bill coming to the IL senate that protects kids from Child molestors)
and as I looked for it, I found that it's buried under the "Elsewhere"
heading 11 stories down-- behind stories from a week ago.

Meanwhile a rambling reflective writing commentary from a lady in Rock
Island 5 days ago sits six spots higher? Please tell me that this is the
software and not someone's editorial prioritizing. I mean, yikes!

When I did the Michael Moore piece last year, it made the "featured
articles" front page. I'm not saying this deserves that, but...number
11? This bill is important legislation...protects kids...

Ah well...Signed, /Perplexed in Journalismland/

Be well!

:-{)]