[Imc-web] Jack Ryan

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 09:03:38 CDT 2003

I've hidden another off-topic comment by Jack Ryan:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11431/index.php>

For Off-Topic Post: "posts that are baldly and clearly inappropriate,
whose purpose seems clearly to be other than informing, educating or
adding to a public discourse."

This comment was made to:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/11429/index.php>

I am proposing that since these violations by Jack Ryan seem to be part
of an ongoing and clearcut pattern of violations of our existing policy
that we drop the need for notifications every time this occurs, unless I
hear otherwise. There have been no questions raised about the way this
has been dealt with so far at subsequent Steering group meetings.