[Imc-web] Re: Fwd: Urgent request from Deidra asking that her posted feature be emended

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 8 12:41:42 CST 2003

Deidra and Carol,
I have taken care of this. I also edited the original article, which was
hidden when the Feature was created.

Here's a link to the Feature:
http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/14071/index.php
Here's a link to the hddien original:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/14066/index.php

Deidra, If there is anything else you need, you can email me directly.
Good luck with things,
Mike Lehman