[Imc-web] Check My Judgement

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 17:32:17 CST 2003

Earlier today I hid four posts, three from "True American" and one from
"Jack Ryan" based on my judgment that they constituted threats and/or
intimidation under our editorial/website use policy. You can view them
in the Hidden Articles files, of course. The first posting, #14586, was
a bit of a marginal call on its own, but when the thread quickly went
south (I suspect they may, in fact, have been posted by the same person)
it went in the circular file with the rest, in my book. Have a look and
let me know if I over-reacted. It was all certainly meant to intimidate,
given the context.