[Imc-web] Re: Imc-web digest, Vol 1 #187 - 1 msg

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Dec 12 13:09:18 CST 2003

hi all,

> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:01:52 -0600
> From: Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net>
> To: UCIMC website work <imc-web at ucimc.org>
> Subject: [Imc-web] Missing Publish Link
>
> I noticed this evening that the link to publish that was near the top of
> the left hand column (just below Login) is missing. There is still a
> link to publish at the top of the page, so it's not urgent, just that
> some people may be used to finding the left-hand link (hmm, that could
> be a band name...or maybe Left Hand Linc to sucker Republicans into
> thinking it has something to do with Lincoln)
> Mike Lehman

over the past month or so i've been slowing changing the front page,
cleaning up redundancies, etc.  the php code changes are all
documented/commented.  if there things people want back, just let me know
-- no links/information has been lost from the page, but i have removed
lots of stuff that was taking up space needlessly (e.g., the huge
"Features" header above the features section, moved the "advanced search"
link, etc.).

obviously, it's just a stopgap measure until we have a site redesign
(which i'm still hopefull will happen soon),

--sascha