[Imc-web] Shirts for Peace

sewy sewy at trib.com
Mon Feb 17 23:21:43 CST 2003

Dear fellow Peace advocate,

As a way to show your "patriotic pride", we are making available beautiful
tee and sweat shirts. These shirts are white with red and blue used to show
the American flag and the words. To describe the design, we have the waving
American flag with the inscription, "United we stand for peace". Again, this
is a beautiful and durable screen printed image on a high quality shirt. You
may view both shirts by visiting,
http://www.geocities.com/donandmarty63/shirts_for_peace.html . Below is our
pricing:

	  SWEATSHIRT							TEE SHIRT
	9 oz. 90/10 blend						6.1 oz. 100% cotton

	1 - 12	$22.00					1 - 12	$11.00
	13 - 24	$21.00					13 - 24	$10.50
	25 - 48	$19.50					25 - 48	$10.00
	49 - 72	$18.50					49 - 72	$9.50
	73+		$17.50					73+		$8.50

Options such as long sleeve tees and hooded sweatshirts are available upon
request. Please ask for pricing on your needs.

You and your friends will march in style and make an enviable PEACE
statement with our shirts. Please reply if you are interested. Or you may
call 1 888 879 3113 if you would like to talk with about your needs. We
accept
MasterCard and VISA.

Thank you for taking the time to view our product.