[Imc-web] Question regarding editing a post

JASON MIEREK jmierek at msn.com
Thu Jan 9 12:56:16 CST 2003

Howdy,

I just posted something that I thought would be of local interest ("Meeting With Representative Johnson About Iraq - 1/21/2003") and checked the box to make it local.  What I really want to do is make it a headline, as I feel it is something relevant and in need of immediate attention.  I just can't figure out how to move my story to the headline section.  Can anyone proffer much needed advice on how to do this?

Thanks,

Jason (aka T-Monk-E)