[Imc-web] US State-supported terrorism map produced NYC IMC

annie v millietent at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 14:46:38 CST 2003

Hi IMCistas everywhere--

I am with the NYC IMC and we currently have a feature
on our local site promoting a new map that the
Indypendent, our local IMC newspaper, has come out
with, which maps the terrorist infrastructure of the
good ole USA: nukes, biochem weapons
manufacturing and testing facilities, housing of
domestic and international war criminals, etc... We
would like to promote the map on the center columns of
some local IMCs. It's a fantastic resource for
activists of all sorts and lots of folks worked really
hard on it, too.

Would this be possible? I know a major demo is coming
up but friday might be a good day to do it... get
everyone's juices flowing on this.

See text below in html, followed by image link.

UNITED STATES: A THREAT TO PEACE

The <i>Indypendent,</i> the monthly newspaper of the
NYC Indymedia Center proudly presents ...  "A Threat
to Peace" — a handy poster-sized color map of the
state-supported terrorist infrastructure of the United
States. <p>
Whether you’re a budding weapons inspector or just a
trivia buff, "A Threat to Peace" can give you the
scoop on U.S. nuclear manufacturing facilities,
chemical and biochemical weapons facilities, weapons
manufacturers, nuclear testing and launch sites, and
much, much more. <p>
Quickly pinpoint the locations of terrorist training
camps and private mercenary companies! <p>
Track down your favorite domestic or imported war
criminal in minutes!<p>

http://nyc.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=43796&group=webcast>Click
here</a> to download pdf or order hard copies of the
map

image link: http://images.indymedia.org/imc/nyc/l.gif

Thanks again for your help... and let me know if you
wanna run this, otherwise, i can upload to local
newswires.... thanks

peace and solidarity
Annie Venesky
NYC IMC