[Imc-web] Re: [Imc] Advertising?

JASON MIEREK jmierek at msn.com
Fri Jan 31 18:01:47 CST 2003

not only is it an ad, but it may also be a scam.  the pitch is way too
similar to a "Star Search" event that happened in my home town, Decatur,
back in 1997.  lots of music business lingo and nothing else for
$200---severl of my friends got burned by one more get rich quick scheme.  I
vote to nix it.

Jason