[Imc-web] can't ssh in today either:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sat Jul 5 16:04:53 CDT 2003

as mentioned before, ssh-ing only works from certain areas and URLs.
here's what tracert says from my laptop at the IMC:

  1   <10 ms   <10 ms    10 ms  192.168.1.1
  2   <10 ms   <10 ms   <10 ms  indie241.indie-media.soltec.net
[64.5.74.241]
  3     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  4     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  8     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  9     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 10     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 11     *        *        *     Request timed out.
[etc.]

--sacha