[Imc-web] Re: [Imc] July 4th Festival!

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Sun Jun 8 10:39:40 CDT 2003

hi IMC 4th of July festival working grooopers:

i'd like to perform a set:  acoustic guitar, singing, talking about the
IMC, talking about how SERIOUS FOLKING MUSIC is a CD project benefitting
the IMC Capital Campaign, etc. i could even play the role of "Em-Cee" if
it's desired. i would also hope to contribute grunt work and ideas.

the current set of meeting times is not great for me.  i don't yet have a
proposal that helps me out of that long-standing predicament.

i'd love to be kept posted and attend a planning session if it's feasible.

paulkotheimer:)