[Imc-web] Re: anti war demonstration on 15 Feb

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 7 09:56:12 CST 2003

Hi Nicky,

I was able to track down a manual count that was made:

"B. Prospect for Peace- Great Turnout in the Blizzard! Ricky counted
over 170 people, news coverage on channel 15 and channel 3."

From:
http://lists.cu.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/peace/2003-February/002152.html

Let me know if you need anything else,

--Sascha Meinrath