[Imc-web] My IMC website article has been hidden

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 10:14:46 CST 2003

Mike,
You probably did nothing wrong to end up with a double post. This
happened to someone else last night. Sometimes the software does this
for inexplicable reasons. Then we fix it.

Here's the URL to UC IMC editorial policies:
<http://www.ucimc.org/info/display/policy/index.php>

Also, it will take a while for your email addy to show up as "verified."
I just checked the comment that is displayed and it now shows up as
"verified."

Mike Lehman