[Imc-web] Re: Imc-web digest, Vol 1 #81 - 2 msgs

Alesia Strawn roxy at shout.net
Tue Mar 25 21:24:31 CST 2003

I don't know what's in the works, but I was visually pleasantly surprised
by the new Chicago site (although I'm not sure about the red accents).  It
seems like a nice compromise between the Spinal Tap Black Album cover
(which I'm all for in that or other contexts) and something that might not
suit the purpose or offer enough visual breaks between sections.  The bulk
of the text is black on white background for ease of reading, and it looks
like they're using style sheets.

Thinking 'out loud' more than making any specific suggestions.

Alesia