[Imc-web] (no subject)

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 27 11:12:00 CST 2003

Aimee,

That guy who responded is a troll (someone who's troll-ing for a fight) who's been posting to the site for weeks now. He's stupid and harmless, so I wouldn't take him seriously. My suggestion is to ignore him, because taking him on directly only satisfies his sick desire to start conflicts with people.

Unfortunately, some people choose to abuse open forums and use them as opportunities to get cheap thrills by insulting and bothering other people.

Please keep posting good stuff to the IMC site!

--Paul