[Imc-web] Hidden Post

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 30 00:38:24 CST 2003

Jack Ryan is increasingly going over the line into areas where his are
"posts that are baldly and clearly inappropriate, whose purpose seems
clearly to be other than informing, educating or adding to a public
discourse."

Such is the case here:
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/10846/index.php>

There was absolutely no call for him engaging in crude sexual innuendo
in this case. I think it is time to start dealing with him, on a case by
case basis, where he crosses the line from a political discussion into
insults that have no reason for being there. He can disagree all he
wants, but he must stay on topic. This was clearly not the case here or
with his post of fake, meant-to-insult links that Sascha hid the other
evening.

Subject to review at the next Steering meeting and we are, of course,
interested in hearing other opinions on how to deal with him.