[Imc-web] Re: [Imc] Dekleted story

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon May 12 17:45:28 CDT 2003

This was followed up by a second attempt at posting the same thing. I
left a remined about the netiquette against posting private emails
without the originators permission the second time, that those who want
to know more about it should come to Wed. night's meeting, and the
problematic post has not been repeated.

I'd give you the number of the second hidden post, but the admin
function on the website is down right now. Anyone know what's up with that?
Mike Lehman