[Imc-web] Re: [Imc] Website Down

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue May 13 00:59:38 CDT 2003

Wait. When I mentioned the problems I was experiencing I also fixed
them. And everything seems to be up to me. From my end things were
fixed as of about 6:30pm. Could I get verification of a) whether
things are still broken on your end b) how long they've been broken c)
if they are broken for some, who they have not been broken for between
6:30pm and midnight?

Right now I show that our network is not overloaded, we have routes
out to the net and to the IMC, and my server is behaving fine.

In the future if there is an extended outage of the website feel free
to call me as if things really are down I won't get the emails.