[Imc-web] Re: web form editing:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu May 15 10:01:37 CDT 2003

Any time one tried to edit one of our info docs, one got a fatal error
that identified that line as where the problem resided.  This fatal error
made it impossible to update any of our on-line info docs.  I've asked a
couple times for someone to look into this problem since our info docs are
way out of date, Mike L. also asked someone to look into the problem, I
asked again that someone look into the problem.  And now I'm asking again
for someone to please, please, please take just a couple minutes to look
into this problem.

Either that or we should completely disolve the IMC-Tech working group
since I certainly shouldn't be the most active member ('cause I'm no
programmer) this is probably a 5 minute fix that's taken months to
address.  I looked things over and couldn't figure out what the purpose of
the line line in question was, so I experimented a bit with commenting it
out.  I'm certain that the line must have some function, which is why it
would be good to have someone with a bit more experience take a look at
it.  But commenting it out has allowed us to update our info docs -- so
it's a useful fix if it doesn't break anything else.

--Sascha

***