[Imc-web] IMC display

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sun Nov 2 13:37:48 CST 2003

I've volunteered to make a fancy PR display for the UC-IMC for the
McChesney media conference up in Madison next weekend.

Please send me links to or attachments with any photo images or text
from media productions that you think are particularly cool (or even
some good general audio). I'm going to throw together a collage of
cool work that we've done with info about IMC and such.

Any quotes or summaries about what we do or what IMC means to you
would be great too.

Any conceptual tips or pointers to specific content would be MUCH
appreciated. The more the better, I can edit.

Thanks.