[Imc-web] editor status

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Nov 12 00:36:59 CST 2003

hi folks,

i used to have access to move stories from the headlines to features, but
i mysteriously no longer do.  i was doing some editing now and again -
mostly when folks e-mailed me directly to consider their story.  i am also
on the imc-web list and follow the discussions.  i do not however come to
meetings and probably won't for awhile.

i would like access to /editor again.  does anyone have any concerns with
me having this access?  if so that's fine, but i have been assuming my
being cut off from access is a mistake, so i want to rectify it, but don't
want to step on any decisions that have been made.

danielle