[Imc-web] art feature:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Oct 19 11:28:15 CDT 2003

hi all,

i pulled the announcement for a feature.  my thinking was two-fold:  1.
we hadn't had any new feature posted for over a week and thus the feature
section was getting "stale"; 2. this show is of interest to a lot of folks
in the IMC community.

i definitely agree that the features sections should be for news and
analysis.  having 1 to 3 new features a day would be optimal -- but when
we start going more than a week without any new "news", i think it's
important that we cycle the features section with _something_.

just my 2 cents -- i do think it would be good for us to meet again.

--sascha