[Imc-web] Re: Imc-web digest, Vol 1 #164 - 1 msg

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 26 22:36:00 CST 2003

I spoke with Dan on Friday. He said he could make a meeting on Monday or
Tuesday in the early evening. This will also work for me. Is this good
for others? If so, we can set a date. A time on the weekend could also
work, but keeping it during the work week is probably a way to get a
better attendance.

Also, I've cced this to Clint, as Dan was curious about the status of a
Dada update, if known, and whether he might be able to attend a
potential web meeting or otherwise give us updated info on the Dada
situation.
Mike Lehman