[Imc-web] Web, Premium medication for you!

Contentious U. Infliction honesty at tree-surfer.com
Mon Apr 5 15:33:06 CDT 2004

Surprise surprise!
We are suffering from too much sarcasm.

Web, looking for a place to get medication?
Other people may not have had high expectations for me... but I had high expectations for myself.
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning.
Apply yourself. Get all the education you can, but then, by God, do something. Don't just stand there, make it happen.

We ship worldwide
Luck is not chance, it is toil. Fortune is expensive smile is earned.
Here you will find it
http://dugong.utdhosw.com/d13/index.php?id=d13
You are absolutely anonymous!
Life's a bitch, and life's got lots of sisters.
To live is not breathing it is action.